A new update for NBA 2K20 has gone live. NBA 2K20 Patch 9 has brought a lot of enhancements to the game. Speaking of NBA 2K20, it was released on September 6, 2019. NBA 2K20 game is available on the following platform : Xbox One, PS4, PC, & Nintendo Switch.
The game has been developed by Visual Concepts & has been published by 2K Sports. It is the 21st installment in NBA 2K franchise. The game is based on National Basketball Association.
NBA 2K20 features several game modes for players including MyCareer, MyTeam, MyGM, and others. Under the MyCareer mode, players can create their own customizable basketball player and play his basketball career. Cut to now, let us have a look at the latest patch notes of the game down below.
- Addressed an issue where specific animations were getting unequipped upon entering the Neighborhood.
- Hot Zones are now properly reflected in both The Rec and Neighborhood games.
- The appearance of the ‘ninja-style’ headbands seen on many players has been updated to reflect their new look for the 2019-20 NBA season.
- The proper amount of boosts are now consumed upon completion of a MyPLAYER Nation game.
- MyTEAM users can once again quickly sub in their bench lineups in one action.
- When two players form a Duo in MyTEAM, their badge upgrades are now visible on the player card when viewed in the Lineups menu outside of gameplay.