Coronavirus pandemic has taken a toll on the whole world. It has paused the blue planet as many nations have gone into lockdown in order to stop the spread of the disease. But the team at Tale Worlds is doing a commendable job by providing regular updates for the game
Today, developers have released an update with version 1.3.1, and also a Beta Hotfix has been released for the game. An issue has been fixed which is coming for players while joining an ongoing server.
Many players were experiencing crashes on multiplayer servers when a physical object was going beyond the limits of the scene. The latest patch also introduces Global Mute, in which muted players won’t be able to send messages in the game. You can check the complete patch notes for the update down below.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs while joining an ongoing server.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer that occurs on the clientside when a crowded server is run for a long time.
- Fixed a crash on multiplayer servers when a physical object goes beyond the limits of the scene.
- An issue that caused players to get repeating punishments for leaving has been fixed. Note that we disabled punishments as soon as we realized the issue.
- Leaving before the Warm-up phase ends will not be counted for leave punishments until clients become stable enough. This also helps with crashes on load.
- Players who experience a server crash before Lobby servers detect the crash will not be counted as leaving the game and will suffer no punishment.
- An issue preventing the Siege game mode to open with less than 120 players has been fixed.
- Introducing Global Mute. Muted players will not be able to send messages in the game.
In addition to it, devs has also released a Beta Hotfix for the game with version 1.4.0, which has addressed crashes & several other issues which were troubling players. You can check all its details down below.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to purchase a workshop.
- Fixed a bug that causes duplicate dialogue options to appear in some dialogues.
- Fixed the bonus for the castle “castellan’s office” settlement project.
- Some lords which have a risk of going below critical money limits will stop paying wages and suffer the morale penalty only. This way they will at least keep enough money to buy food and avoid starvation. Their troops will still desert eventually if their morale drops too low.
- In some cases, siege map events were stopping in the middle and the besieger party was returning to owned settlements to buy food. They will now continue the map event.
- In some minor cases, armies were going to faraway towns when they ran out of food. This was fixed. The distance will be the most important factor in such cases.