Mount & Blade is one of the most popular series from the TaleWorlds Entertainment. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord is an action role-playing video game, which is a prequel of Mount & Blade: Warband game. It was released on March 30, 2020, & is only available on the Windows platform. The game can be played in both the single-player & multiplayer mode.
Well, the developers are rolling out another update for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord. The new update carries patch version 1.1.2 to the PC platform. Also, according to the official statement by the developers, the new patch doesn’t include any new in-game features but targets several bug-fixes and issues reported by the community in the official forums.
The new patch 1.1.2 fixes an AI bug that reduced the game performance and also the multiplayer client crash issue that was reported by the players recently.
We have included the official patch notes below. Check out the release notes for finer details on the same.
Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord update 1.1.2 patch notes –
Main Branch –
- AI is more likely to block when equipped with a shield. Common troops now generally have higher weapon skills.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player was a faction ruler and ended a contract with a mercenary or minor faction and refused to settle their debt.
- Pregnancy chance has been lowered.
- An AI bug that reduced performance is fixed.
- Agents no longer block ally attacks in the shield wall formation.
- Multiplayer client crash fixed.
Beta Branch –
- All changes mentioned above.
- Fixed a bug that caused extra guards to spawn when entering a lord’s hall more than once.