Minecraft Earth, an augmented reality sandbox game which has been developed by Mojang has received a new update today. Speaking of this game, it is a spin off of the video game, Minecraft. The game is available on iOS, Android, iPadOS.
Coming to the topic, devs have dropped R16 patch today. The new update has brought a lot of new content to the game including adventures, mobs. R16 patch has brought a lot if bug fixes for the game which has brought a lot of enhancements to the game. You can check the complete patch notes regarding the update R16 down below.
- Show off your incredible creations to your friends with Buildplate sharing! They’ll be able to view your Buildplate in Play Mode, which means they can interact, break blocks, and build but the changes they make won’t be permanently saved.
- New Adventures have been added to the mix!
- After activating an Adventure Crystal, you’ll now automatically be taken to a preview panel. The calm before the storm!
- We’re introducing a new Mob variant that’s absolutely PIG-ture perfect! The Spotted Pig can now be spotted in Tappables, so be on the lookout.
- Mobs are making a splash! We’ve added back the splash sounds Mobs make when in the water.
- It’s a DRY heat! Desert Rabbits now show was yellow instead of brown in Buildplate preview.
- Hey there all you cool cats and kittens, Ocelots no longer wait to attack Chickens.
- That Iron Golem… what a knockout! We’ve reduced the Melon Golem’s knockback so they won’t push mobs as far as before.
- The Melon Golem’s face will now go back to a neutral state after a targeted mob has been killed or returned to inventory. ?
- An Uncommon and a Rare Adventure were giving the wrong Adventure chest rewards, these have now been fixed! EPIC!
- We’ve added an error message in case an Adventure Crystal activation fails so you’ll stay on the Adventure Crystal screen.
- We’ve made performance improvements that should improve the game experience for most devices!