One of the rarest, as well as the most powerful resources in Minecraft, is Netherite. Likewise, it is a resource that is very useful to players in the game. There are a variety of ways where the resource becomes a necessity for players to upgrade tools. Well, Netherite is the main requirement for upgrading your diamond tools or armor. Thus, knowing the process to obtain Netherite can be very useful. This article is regarding Minecraft 1.18 Netherite level & how to get it.
Minecraft 1.18 Netherite level and how to get it –
The main source of Netherite in Minecraft is the ancient debris. Likewise, players can find ancient debris by exploding the Netherracks. You can use the three most efficient methods to explode the Netherracks and find the ancient debris for Netherite.
From End Crystals –
1) First and foremost, you need to have an obsidian block as well as an end crystal for this.
2) Then, you have to go up to the height level of Y 11-13.
3) Next up, you have to place an obsidian block on the floor. Then, you have to place an end crystal on top of the obsidian block
4) Finally, you have to hit the crystal with an arrow to make it explode.
From Bed Explosion –
1) Firstly, you have to go up to a height level Y 11-13 in the Nether.
2) Next up, you have to strip mine through the area at that level.
3) Then, you have to dig a four-block deep hole in the wall and place a bed.
4) Finally, you have to start tapping on it to cause an explosion and expose the ancient debris. If you are unable to find ancient debris, repeat this process in different areas.
From TNT Explosion –
1) First and foremost, you need to have tons of TNT as well as a flint and steel or flaming arrow.
2) After making sure you have all the necessary tools, you have to go up to a height level of Y 11-13.
3) Then, you have to start mining a long two-block-tall tunnel.
4) Next up, you have to start making a chain of TNT having a three-block distance within the tunnel.
5) Finally, you have to light the last TNT using flint and steel. Otherwise, you also light it using a flaming arrow. After the explosion takes place, the ancient debris will be exposed.
This was regarding Minecraft 1.18 Netherite level & how to get it. You can also check out another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.