We always look forward to our flying time. The feeling of flying, where we see clouds everywhere, is a heavenly experience indeed. With the sky being our limit, there have been occasions where we aimed to be a pilot. Henceforth, we also looked forward to experiences, that brought us closer to our dreams. While some of us have found our share of happiness through the medium of simulators, others have been able to achieve their flying dreams. The simulator life is real-life for them, only this time, it has got an unparalleled intensity.
After 14 years of absence in the industry, Microsoft brought back the Flight Simulator series! Using data from Bing Maps, Flight Simulator brings a reminiscent terrain of the whole Earth. Microsoft Azure’s artificial intelligence (AI) creates three-dimensional representations of Earth’s characteristics, utilising the cloud to render and improve images and real-world data to create real-time weather and effects. With over 1,000 simulated surfaces and realistic wind models across hills and mountains, Flight Simulator incorporates a physics engine to give realistic flight control surfaces. Some locations have been created and are only available in region-specific upgrades.
The Azure AI includes real-time factors like natural weather and real-world aviation traffic to enhance its authenticity. Landing difficulties and assist tools, as well as safaris where pilots may shoot animals from the air, are all new additions in the game. The game does not feature any scenes of devastation, which sets it apart from other editions in the series.
Microsoft Flight Simulator Fix Error Code 0x80073cf3
Unfortunately for a lot of players, the Microsoft Flight Simulator comes with a hampering experience, even before the game starts. For many players, they face a major download error. While trying to get their hands on the game, many players face the following error:
Error Code 0x80073cf3
Follow these steps to fix this error code:
- Keep your System Date & Time up to date (check your right bottom corner)
- Sign out of the Microsoft Store and Sign In Again
- Check for the latest Windows 10 update
- Go to Command Prompt (access as Administrator) and put out the following code
net stop wuauserv
net stop bit
- Delete SoftwareDistribution.old or SoftwareDistribution.bak
- Repeat Step 4 (mentioned above)
- Run the Windows Store App troubleshooter
- Clear out Cache of the Store, utilising wsreset command
- Reset Store app
- Clear the LocalCache folder
- Restart Microsoft Install service
- Re-Register Store app
- Uninstall Store App and then Reinstall again
- Use the Run programme and write DISM and SFC Commands
- Re-use Run programme to put inetcpl.cpl command
- With the assistance of Media Creation Tool, run Windows 10 update.
For more such error fixes & updates, DigiStatement has got the library for all gaming and technology errors.