Errors, as well as bugs in many online multiplayer games, are very annoying problems. Likewise, these issues can render the game unplayable. Many errors in the popular title, Lost Ark is mainly due to issues with servers as well as issues with the Easy Anti-Cheat system. Thus, a very common error in the game is Error code 14. This is an error that is mainly a result of issues with the Easy Anti-Cheat system. Many players are wondering why the error occurs as well as how to fix it. This article is therefore regarding fixes as well as workarounds for Lost Ark Error Code 14.
Lost Ark Error Code 14: Fixes & Workarounds –
Makes sure you do not have any cheat engine running –
The error code shows up mainly as a result of the game detecting the use of a cheat engine. Likewise, it is quite popular for players to use a cheat engine to gain an unfair advantage during a game. Players can avoid getting this error code by making sure no cheat engine is running.
Enable your PC’s Easy Anti-Cheat –
Another workaround that you can follow to fix this error is to enable your PC’s Easy Anti-Cheat. You can enable Easy Anti-Cheat by following the steps below:
- First and foremost, you have to click on Start and go to your Windows search bar. Then, you have to type in “cmd” and hit enter.
- Next up, you have to click on the command prompt from the search results and open it.
- Then, you have to type in “services.msc” in the command prompt and press enter.
- You have to now find and select Easy Anti-Cheat from the list that shows up.
- After selecting Easy Anti-Cheat, you have to double click and hit Start.
- Now, you have to go to the General tab and click on the drop-down menu. You can find this drop-down menu under the Startup type.
- Finally, you have to select Automatic and click Apply. Then, you can restart your PC before launching the game.
Uninstall any cheat engine from your PC –
A fix that you can follow to fix the error code is to ensure you do not have any cheat engine. Having any cheat engine on your PC without even running can result in this error code. Therefore, it is best to uninstall any cheat engine from your PC.
This was an article regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for Lost Ark Error Code 14. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.