Moubu is joined by Tou’s army in an attempt to cut the stalemate between the Chu army and the Qin army. Meanwhile there is tension rising in the air at Chu Headquarters. How will Kingdom Chapter 652 pan out after the addition of Tou to the battlefield. Will the Chu army be able to push back now that the number advantage is shifting. Let us talk about Kingdom 652 Spoilers, Release Date, Raw Scans & Predictions in this post.
Kingdom Chapter 652 Release Date
There is no break this week in the Weekly Young Jump schedule. Finally, after a slow month, Kingdom manga is picking its pace back up with no break in between. The raw scans of the chapter usually come out in the week of making this post. Raw scans of Kingdom 652 will come out on 1st September 2020. The raw scans come in Korean, Japanese and French & takes up to 2 days to get translated. English version of Kingdom Chapter 652 will release on 3rd September 2020. We will update this post with the raw scans of the chapter as soon as they are out.
Chapter 651 Recap
This chapter we saw the stalemate between Moubu’s army and Man’u’s army. Qin HQ wonders why Chu haven’t shown their hand yet. It is 30,000 vs 30,000 currently but Chu can definitely bring in more numbers even up to 80,000. Meanwhile, Manu is not signalling Sentoun’s army to join the war, making Sentoun impatient. He decides to move forward himself while the Chu strategist chuckles at the dynamic between these two strong generals of Juuko.
Suddenly Tou’s army arrives to the scene from the left. 30,000 addition to the Qin’s army gives them a huge advantage but might not be enough to take over Juuko.
Kingdom Chapter 652 Spoilers & Predictions
Currently, there are no spoilers out for Kingdom 652 but we will update this post as soon as its out. Kingdom Chapter 652 spoilers will arrive 2 days before the release date. But let us talk about the new chapter in detail with some predictions.
- I love Hakurei, he reminds me of a smarter version of Shin. He is a good General and he is bringing in 15,000 men of his own.
- Since Kouyoku is also bringing in his 15,000 men the number of Qin army soldiers and Chu army will once again be the same.
- I have a feeling that Moubu is being used as a decoy to lure in Chu armies while the Wei attack Juuko that is only being defended by 5000.
- I think Chu generals know of this and have intentionally left Juuko castle lightly defended.
- Maybe we will be seeing a lot of casualties from the Qin side to secure Juuko.