iRacing has been reported for not registering races in the game. If you are also facing the same problem, then this article is going to help you fix this issue.
iRacing is an online car racing game developed by iracing.com Motorsport Simulations. Playable only on Microsoft Windows, this game was released as a subscription-based game in 2008. It was previously known as iRacing.com. In this article, we are going to discuss how you can register for the races. So, here is everything you need to know.
Can’t Register for Race: Fix
The issue of not registering for a race is more frustrating than it sounds. When players try to register for a race in iRacing, they could not get registered and as a result, are not able to race in the events against others. There are several methods that you must keep in mind when you register for a race. They are:
- Firstly, the registration session of the races starts 30 minutes before the timing of the race.
- You should also know that the race event gets organized every two hours.
- Also, you must check that whether the servers are organizing races or not. Sometimes, races are not held at the end of the season and you have to wait till the new season is released.
If you are not able to register even after following the above-mentioned methods, then you must try these fixes that are probably stopping you from registering:
- Log off iRacing and log back on again. This solution has helped many players fix this issue.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Reboot your PC.
If you are still not able to register for races, then you must contact iRacing support.
We hope that you found this article helpful. Share this article with your friends also to help them understand the reason behind not registering.