Crytek has probably gifted the gaming industry with some of the finest works, 21st century can look for. First-person shooters are popular amongst gamers, and Crytek has delivered perhaps some of the best titles and series in the industry. The publishers have gifted gamers with the Far Cry series, the Crysis series. Thanks to the CryEngine, the graphics and storyline of these games are one to remember. On the 27th of August, 2019, Crytek dropped another Multiplayer that will feature CryEngine V and bring a new experience for players, who will control a bounty hunter. Hunt: Showdown was another first-person shooter, which first came for Microsoft Windows PC and later came out for the Xbox One on 19th September 2019 and finally for the PlayStation 4 on 18th February 2020.
With the control of a bounty hunter, gamers need to kill a mythical monster, which can help to clinch bounty and boost survival long enough to reach the exfiltration point. It’s no surprise that the game got positive reviews by critics for the innovative gameplay it brings for gamers.
Many players look forward to a better experience, display-wise. They want to clock better FPS and overall increase the performance. How to increase FPS? How to increase performance? Read this article as we share the guide for a better Hunt: Showdown experience.
Hunt: Showdown – How To Boost FPS & Increase Overall Performance
In Hunt: Showdown settings, go to Graphics and select Basic Settings.
- Ensure the resolution matches with your native monitor resolution and set Window Mode to Full Screen. Reduce your Resolution Scale, as it can keep it light for your GPU.
- Select Video Memory (V-RAM) Usage Target. Depending upon your GPU, you can set the target at 80% (or 70%, if you got a high-range GPU)
- Select your Global Graphics Quality at low, which will keep a particular format of settings. We would recommend keeping your Texture quality at Medium. Disabling the Post-Process Quality and Effect Quality can also boost the overall performance.
- Disable V-Sync and keep the Max FPS rate based on your screen refresh rate. Players can disable Depth of Field and Motion Blur.
Head to Advanced Settings
- Enable Surface Format Optimization
- Enable the Use 2 Pass Scene Rendering and the Use 2 Pass Lighting Option
- Disable Toggle GPU Tessellation
After this, close the game and open your task manager. Close apps which are heavily occupying your CPU and GPU too. Look for the latest Windows update and download the latest Graphics Driver provided by the manufacturer (like Nvidia or AMD.) These are some of the ways, through which, gamers can look forward to a seamless experience of Hunt: Showdown.