Are you also facing “an unidentified error has occurred” issue in Resident Evil Village? Read the full article to fix this issue.
Resident Evil Village is a horror survival game developed and published by Capcom. This game is a major release in the Resident Evil Series. It has come as a narrative sequel to 2017’s Resident Evil 7: Biohazard. But, what if you are trying to play on your PS5 and are not able to purchase this game? In this article, we are going to talk about the “an unidentified error has occurred” issue. So, here is everything you need to know.
Unidentified Error Occurred: How to fix it?
The unidentified error faced by the PS5 users while trying to purchase Resident Evil Village is hampering them from completing a purchase from the store. PS5 has been troubling many players with different errors and issues since its release. This issue is one of them. Here are some methods that you can follow to fix this issue:
- Check PSN Status: First and the foremost step is checking whether the PlayStation servers are down or not. You can check it out by visiting the official page of PSN Service Status or DownDetector.
- Check your Country/Region before initiating the payments.
- Try to purchase of Resident Evil Village multiple time
- Add money directly to your account. Adding money to your account directly can also fix this issue.
- You can also add Paypal if you are facing any Credit card issues.
- You can also purchase PSN cards from legit websites. PSN cards help you fix the purchasing errors.
If you are not able to find a solution, you can transfer it by purchasing it from PS4. You can also try to purchase again after some time.
We hope that this article helped you in finding the solution. Share this article with your friends to help them fix this issue.