Knowing the ping & latency of your network in Overwatch 2 can be very helpful. However, some players may be unaware of the steps to view such stats in the game. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to show Ping & Latency in Overwatch 2 on PS4, PS5 & Xbox.
Why do you want to show ping and latency in the game?
The simple reason why you may want to show ping and latency is to analyze your network performance. Likewise, the ping, as well as the latency, play a vital role in a multiplayer game like Overwatch 2. Therefore, you may face difficulty in playing the game if your ping and latency are high.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to show ping and latency in the game by reading below.
How to Show Ping & Latency in Overwatch 2 on PS4, PS5 & Xbox?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s main menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to Options in the main menu.
3) Then, you have to go to the Video tab in the Options menu. You can find all the video-related settings in the game under the Video tab.
4) After going to the Video tab, you have to go to Details under the Video section. Now, you have to turn on the Display Performance Stats option. This is the option to make the game’s performance stats show during gameplay. Likewise, you have to also turn on the Show Network Latency option. You can turn this option on to show the ping as well as the network latency.
5) You can now see the current ping in the upper left side of the screen during gameplay.
6) Finally, you can view your ping and latency in the game on PS4, PS5, and Xbox.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to show ping and latency in Overwatch 2 on PS4, PS5, and Xbox. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.