If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to recruit Demons in Soul Hackers 2, you have come to the right place. One of the most important gameplay mechanics in Soul Hackers 2 is the ability to recruit Demons. Likewise, it is important to know how to do so. Many players may be unaware of the steps to do this. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to recruit Demons in the game.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to recruit Demons in the game by reading below.
How to Recruit Demons in Soul Hackers 2?
1) First and foremost, you need to have some already recruited Demons. Likewise, you have to use these Demons in order to recruit other Demons. You have to first send out your currently recruited Demons.
2) Next up, you have to go out on a Recon mission for resources as well as other Demons. Likewise, you have to go on these missions to find other Demons.
3) Then, you have to find another Demon in the mission by searching for them in the Dungeon. Likewise, you have to let your current ones find the other Demons. You have to negotiate with the Demons that your current ones find in the Dungeon.
4) Now, you have to spend either Yen or other items in order to recruit a Demon. Therefore, you have to make sure you have enough resources to recruit them.
5) After a Demon agrees or complies with you, you can now recruit them as well as use them in combat. It is important to keep in mind that a Demon above your level may not comply. Thus, you have to make sure they are recruitable when they are at a lower level. Likewise, you have to make sure you get to Cirque du Goumaden.
6) You have to select a Demon on the Summon Page to recruit after getting to Cirque du Goumaden.
7) Finally, you can now recruit Demons in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to recruit Demons in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.