Pokemon has played an integral part in our childhood. Coming back home and watch Pokemon in the evening still works as the source of nostalgia. Henceforth, the gaming world has been able to help many people stay connected with Pokemon. We got memories of playing Pokemon Go, catching around the best of Pokemons, while others have been wondering about our activity.
Well, good news for Pokemon fans. The new game Pokemon Unite is coming on Nintendo Switch in July & will release for mobile devices in September. Henceforth, gamers have a lot to look forward to.
But it always gets better on a better experience. We have shared how to get Pokemon Unite on PC using emulators. How about playing this on your smart TV? In this article, we share the details of playing the upcoming game on Smart TV. Read the steps carefully.
Pokemon Unite on TV
Connecting from Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Switch comes with the option of TV Mode. Here’s how you can do the same:
- Get an HDMI cable. Connect the Nintendo Switch with your TV using this cable
- As you connect the console with the TV, detach the Joy-con controllers from your Nintendo Switch.
- Set the Nintendo Switch system in the charging dock
- After this, open Pokemon Unite on your Nintendo Switch
Connecting from Android Device
For this, we would require a mobile to HDMI adapter. Check the charging port of your device. Upon checking your charging port as Type C or Type A (Micro USB), buy an appropriate adapter. Once you select the correct adapter:
- Connect your phone with the HDMI adapter
- Now in the adapter, the other end has a slot for accepting an HDMI cable.
- In this slot, bring the HDMI table attached to your TV’s cable slot and connect it with the adapter’s HDMI cable slot.
- To control the characters in your game, connect a controller using Bluetooth installed in the TV.
These are ways in which you can enjoy Pokemon Unite on your Smart TV. For more gaming guides and updates, head here.