When it comes to Bells in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, then every player might be thinking of paying their mountain-like debt to Tom Nook. Now, they don’t have to worry much about the money because we have a simple trick to make million of bells.
Money trees have been a part of the Animal Crossing franchise for a long time. They defy the real-time concept of money and provide a lot of bells. Usually, players plant their 10k bells and dig them up three times on the day later to get the money. It’s an easy way to boost finance, but you can have more money with a simple trick.
There will be a bright spot hidden somewhere on your island. Digging it will offer around 1000 bells, but don’t fill that hole. Just, but 10k bells in the hole and after a few days later, you will found a fully grown tree with 30k Bells. But you can also convert this 30k into 100k with simple steps. Here is how you can do it:
Make Millions With Money Trees In Animal Crossing
Bells become much needed as your island grows bigger. Planting 10k bells are safe, but some players end up with burying 99k, which results in a great loss. However, you can avert this by time traveling. Playing with Switch’s date will help you to convert that 99k into 297k. Just follow the steps given below to do the time trick:
- Find a rare glowing dig spot for your money tree.
- Bury 99,000 bells, and confirm a sapling has sprouted.
- Go to the home screen and close Animal Crossing.
- Head over to System Settings and select “date and time.” Turn off the “synchronize clock via the internet” option here.
- Set your time and date to 40 years in the future, e.g. If you are doing this on April 22, 2020, make sure you go to April 22, 2060.
- Open Animal Crossing back up and check your tree. It should have a guaranteed 297,000 bells waiting for you!
Consequences Of Time Travel
Using time travel comes with some serious setbacks. You won’t get a ban for cheating in the game but, few things could happen to your island.
You could lose your Nook Stop Streak Bonus if you travel too far in the future. You could also lose turnips without having money. Cockroaches may enter your house because of your long time absence. Weeds may also grow on your island and in-home too.
A lot more serious things may happen to your island or home. So, it would be safer for you to plant only planting 10k for each of the money trees.