If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to craft an anvil in Minecraft, you have come to the right place. Minecraft is a massive open-world game where there are tons of things for players to figure out. Likewise, players can craft different items in the game that can be very useful. One such unique item that players can craft in the game is an anvil. Many players may be unaware of the steps on how to do this. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to make an anvil in Minecraft.
Learning the different steps on how to make unique items in the game is important. Many of the items that you can craft do not come with clear instructions. Therefore, learning all the different steps is somewhat of a necessity. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how you can craft an anvil in the game by reading below.
How to make an anvil in Minecraft –
Here are the steps on how to make an anvil in the game using the crafting table –
- First and foremost, you have to open up your crafting table and make sure you have the layout of the 3×3 crafting grid.
- Next up, you have to make sure that you have 4 Iron Ingots as well as 3 Blocks of Iron for crafting.
- Then, you have to place 3 blocks of iron as well as the 4 iron ingots in the 3×3 crafting grid. Likewise, you have to place 3 blocks of iron on the first row of the 3×3 grid. Next, you have to place a single iron ingot in the middle box of the second row. You have to leave the first and the third box of the second row empty.
- Now, you have to place 3 iron ingots in the boxes of the third row in the 3×3 grid.
- Finally, you can now find an anvil appearing in the box to the right. Likewise, you can now move the anvil to your inventory.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to craft an anvil in Minecraft. You can also check out another article on the game by clicking here.