Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 players may be looking for steps on how to link as well as merge their accounts. Likewise, getting cross-progression by linking your game accounts is very useful. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to link & merge account in COD Modern Warfare 2.
Why link accounts or merge accounts in COD Modern Warfare 2?
Linking or merging your accounts on different platforms with the game allows for cross-progression. This means that switching from one platform to the next does not mean you have to start from scratch. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to Link as well as Merge Accounts in COD Modern Warfare 2 by reading below.
How to Link & Merge Account in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II) for Cross Progression?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, it is important to note that you have to do this on the game’s official website. Likewise, you have to open a web browser using a PC or other device.
2) Next up, you have to go to visit here using your web browser. After going to the website, you have to go to the login button on the top right corner of the website. You have to now sign in to the website using your login details. Alternatively, you can also sign in using your platform’s account. This can be any of the platforms you are currently using to play the game.
3) Then, you have to go to your username on the top and go to the Linked Accounts option. You have to now view all your linked accounts under Gaming Networks. Likewise, you can see all the platform accounts you have linked to the game.
4) Now, you have to simply sign in with any of your Xbox, PlayStation, Steam, or Battle.net accounts that are not currently linked. After successfully linking your accounts, your game progression will now be saved from one console to the other. This means that you can now have cross-progression in the game across the platforms.
5) Finally, you can now link as well as merge accounts in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to Link & Merge Account in COD Modern Warfare 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.