The leveling up in Pokemon Go is basic desire of a ‘Pokemon Go Trainer’
The only way to Level Up fast in ‘Pokemon Go’ is to gain experience quickly. However, in last December, Niantic made changes in the list of gaining experience because of the level cap increased to level 50 from level 40. Level 50 requires 176 million experience after completing the tasks mentioned from level 41 to level 50.
Most of the time, players are satisfied by achieving level 40 without paying any amount to the game. But, there are players who want to accomplish level 50 without spending any money in the game. Many players are not even level 40 yet. So, in this article, you will learn about gaining experience without spending any money to obtain the requirements.
How to get Experience in Pokemon Go?
There are many ways in which you can gain experience in Pokemon Go.
First will be Egg Hatching. This will require saved up incubators. Incubators can be obtained from the boxes that can be bought from coins. So, if you have incubators, here are the rates of experience per kilometre egg:
- Hatch of a pokemon from 2-km egg=500
- Hatch of a pokemon from 5-km egg=1000
- Hatch of a pokemon from 7-km egg=1500
- Hatch of a pokemon from 10-km egg=2000
- Hatch of a pokemon from 12-km egg=400
Second will be ‘Berry Feeding’. Berry Feeding actually gives 50 experience per berry fed. One can feed 10 berries to a pokemon in every 30 minutes for a total of 10 Pokemon. So, by this, you can feed 100 berries every half an hour which will give you 5000 experience or maybe 10,000 if you get a lucky egg.
Third will be evolution. It is a great way to gain experience. For evolving any pokemon, you get 1000 experience.
Fourth will be Gym Battles. It gives you 400 experience and it is also a good way to gain experience.
Fifth will be Catching. This is one of the features which had a massive improvement in XP rewards. So here is the list defining how much XP you will get by catching.
- Catching of a Pokemon- 100 XP
- Bonus for capturing it with a Nice Throw- 20 XP
- Bonus for capturing it with a Great Throw- 100 XP
- Bonus for capturing it with an Excellent Throw- 1000 XP
- Bonus for capturing it with a Curve Ball- 20 XP
- Bonus for capturing it in the First Throw- 50 XP
- Bonus for capturing capturing every 100th Pokemon of same species- 100 XP
Sixth will be friendship bonuses. Although, it take some time and effort, but according to me, it is the best way to get experiences. It is as simple as opening daily rewards. Here is the list defining experience gained from friends.
- Becoming a Good Friend with a Trainer (requires 1 day of interaction)-3000 experience
- Becoming a Great Friend with a Trainer (requires 7 days of interaction)-10,000 experience
- Becoming an Ultra Friend with a Trainer (requires 30 days of interaction)-50,000 experience
- Becoming Best Friend with a Trainer (requires 90 days of interaction)-100,000 experience
It seems to be a long process, but it is not entirely true. You will be getting additional experience along the way before reaching your friendship goal.
Seventh will be sending gifts. For sending a gift to your friend, you get 200 experience.
Eighth will be Raids. Five start raids give you the most amount of experience. Here is the list defining experience per raid.
- Defeat of a first-tier Raid Boss=3500 experience
- Defeat of a third-tier Raid Boss=5000 experience
- Defeat of a Legendary/Mega Raid Boss=10,000 experience.
How to maximize a lucky egg as a free to play player?
What is a luck egg? For those who do not know what lucky egg is, it is an egg which gives youndouble experience. Wise Players save them for the best abilities. You can always buy them with coins. You must use lucky eggs with the tricks mentioned above such as become a best friend or ultra friend, Evolve Pokemon, Five star raids, capturing Pokemon by excellent throws, berry feeding etc. Ideal experience for using a lucky egg is 400,000.