If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to increase karma in There Is No Light, you have come to the right place. Karma is a gameplay element that is important to know more about. Likewise, it is also important to earn more of this element in the game. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to get more karma in the game.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to increase karma in the game by reading below.
How to increase Karma in There is No Light?
Karma is an important element that is necessary to increase. Likewise, Karma is required if you want to do some of the side quests in the game. You can also use karma points in the game to access Karma doors.
Here are the required steps to increase it –
1) First and foremost, it is a good idea to talk to all of the random NPCs that you encounter. Likewise, you can find many NPCs in the game. You have to simply talk to them. Some of these NPCs may ask you questions. In cases where they ask you questions, you have to simply answer their questions on a positive note. You may receive negative or positive karma depending on your choice. Therefore, it is imperative that you carefully pick your answers.
2) Next up, you have to play all the substory content on Central Station. This is a very good source of getting more karma in the game as stated by the devs.
3) Then, it is also important to note that taking any help from Samedi reduces your good Karma level. Likewise, you have to avoid karma door shortcuts, medkit, etc, in order to maintain good Karma points.
4) Play the different paths in the game. Likewise, you can obtain more positive karma points by playing the different paths in the game.
5) Finally, you can now increase your karma in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to increase your karma in the game. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.