The gaming community has evolved drastically over the decade. Today, the gaming community has a bigger and better mode of communication. New gaming forums, apps, and numerous websites are available where gamers can interact and share their views. This is a boon to the modern-day gaming society. But, on the other hand, we have also noticed an exponential increase in online harassment, which is having a negative impact on the youth. Nevertheless, apps such as twitch, discord, or steam have gained great popularity owing to their service and quality. We will show you how to get the Twitch app on PS5.
You might have used the twitch app on your pc. You might be thinking about how to get the app working on your ps5 console. Here are few simple steps to get you started.
Steps to get Twitch app
- All you have to do is, in your PS5 home screen, click on search. You will get it on the top right side of the screen.
- Now type in twitch in the search bar.
- After that you will see twitch on your screen, now click on download and wait a while. This is basically a very small download. It should be over in a jiffy.
- Now, a popup will appear after the download is completed. Click on start.
- It will give you a code, copy that and click on sign in.
- You will be given a link. Visit that link, on your mobile or computer and enter the activation code that you received just now.
- If you are on pc, then click on authorize and enter the code. Both of the methods are fully functional.
- After completing the above steps, you are all set to use your twitch account.
These steps are vividly covered by YourSixStudios. You can also check out his other videos on getting apps on the PlayStation 5.