Roblox is an online virtual platform, where people can interact, create, learn and have fun. Everything on Roblox is designed and constructed by members of the Roblox society. Though Roblox is primarily designed for 8 to 18-year-olds, it is open to people of all ages. Users can build fascinating stuff as well as earn specialty badges and Roblox currency called robux. With this currency, they can purchase clothes for their avatars and other accessories from the catalog.
Coming to the topic, we will now help you access the “Hand of Heaven” badge plus Skin/Morph in Trevor creatures.
Steps to get the “Hand Of Heaven” Badge
It will be a bit difficult to get this badge. Mainly because you have to do a lot of walking. Another reason is that there are a lot of Obbies. But if you are a badge hunter, this shouldn’t bother you. Here are some of the steps that you can use
- The first thing we need to do is to walk down to day 18 map.
- After entering the it , head down to the left corner of the map
- This will take quite some time
- Once you reach the left corner, the next thing to do is to go over behind the wall
- You will encounter two red line, get as close as you can to the red line and then jump over it.
- Walk till the end of the hallway
- You will encounter three sets of ladders and you have to pick one to walk over it.
- Climb over the ladder, and then jump to avoid the red line beneath it.
- Now coming up to the most sensitive part, you have to be very careful otherwise you will be offed.
- Jump onto the yellow line.
- Walk as close as you can to the yellow board.
- Try and reach the edge of the yellow line.
- Once you have reached it , you have to jump towards the purple object.
- You won’t be able to jump across the red area.
- Just make sure that your body part touches that object (any body part)
- To get access to “Hand of Heaven” badge you will then have to die.
Steps to get the “Jason” Badge
- Walk down to the map called Good Boy.
- You will see a note underneath the tree.
- Head towards the right-hand side and you will encounter Jason.
- Walk towards him and bump into the morph, and you will get the Jason badge
Steps to get the “Pug” Badge
- Walk towards the Cartoon Dog P2 map.
- Walk in, and then go to the building.
- You have to reach the top floor of the building.
- Don’t worry about the dog, he won’t bite you.
- Walk past him and climb up the stairs.
- Once you reach the third floor, you will see a cute puppy.
- Bump into him and you will get the Pug badge
Proofread by Kimberly Okesalako