Roblox is one of the best gaming platforms for players to enjoy many interesting games. In this article, we are going to talk about How To Get Fey Yoshida’s Terror Case in Marble Maria? Here is everything you need to know.
Fey Yoshida’s Terror Case in Marble Maria: How to get it?
To get Fey Yoshida’s Terror Case in Marble Maria, you will have to complete several quests in Marble Maria. These quests are 10 in number. It includes small fun tasks that you can do by exploring the map on your own. So, here is the list of all the quests that you need to do to get Fey Yoshida’s terror Case in Marble Maria.
- Crimson Easter Egg– You need to get the red-colored Crimson Egg in a house present near the main area of the game. Just touch it to get it.
- Fey’s Purple Ray- You need to complete the roller coaster ride present at one of the edges of the map. As soon as you complete the ride, you will complete this quest.
- Shredded– To complete this ques, you need to jump up to a mountain near the roller coaster ride through a canon and get into the hole where blades are running to shred you down. As soon as you get down into that hole, your quest will complete.
- Show Me a Sign– You need to touch any Sign present on the map to get this quest done. Your quest will be completed as soon as you touch the sign.
- Fore!– You will be required to get on to the golf post platform to complete this quest. This is also present at one of the edges of the map.
- Lavender Easter Egg– You need to find a small dog house as you can see in the image. The Lavender Easter Egg is present right behind the dog house. Just touch it to complete this quest.
- Knock ‘Em Down– You will be required to go to the Cup Stack to complete this quest. Go to this area and hit the cups hard to complete the quest.
- X Marks the Spot-You can find the bowling area near the Cup Stack area only. You need to find the X Mark inside the bowling area and touch it to complete this quest.
- Downward Spiral– You will have to climb up to the towers present at one of the back right corner when you come out of the bowling area. Just try to be in the center to climb up the tower and when you get over it, just go downwards through the passage around the tower.
When you complete these 9 tasks, you will get your tenth quest done automatically, as it says, Mystery Box (Fey). So, You can find Fey Yoshida’s Terror Case in your collections.