If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to get a custom button layout for each hero in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. A good control setup, as well as layout, is very important for multiplayer games. Likewise, a competitive multiplayer game like Overwatch 2 allows players to use a custom button layout for each hero. However, some players may be unaware of the steps to do so. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to get a custom button layout for each hero in the game.
How to Get Custom Button Layout for Each Hero in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to simply launch the game and go to the game’s home screen. After doing so, you have to go to the main menu of the game. Pressing the Esc key brings up the game’s main menu screen on PC.
2) In the game’s menu, you have to go to Options and then go to the Controls tab. Under the Controls tab, you can press R3 on a controller to change your hero. Likewise, you can select the hero that you want to customize the button layout.
3) You can then change the controls for that hero only. Likewise, you can change controls such as Reticle, Hero, Movement, Weapons as well as Abilities. After selecting a control that you want to change, you have to press assign and hit the key or button that you want to bind.
4) Now, you have to hit the new key or button that you want to bind to the control. You have to do this when the game says “Press Any Key Now or Esc to Cancel”. After setting up the layout that you want for a hero, you can save and play the game.
5) Finally, you can now get a custom button layout for each hero in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to Get Custom Button Layout for Each Hero in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.