Any error that comes while trying to play is always frustrating. This time it is an error that comes with a message “Out of Video Memory trying to allocate a texture”. If you are also facing this error, continue reading this article to know how you can fix it.
Valorant is a free-to-play online multiplayer PvP game developed and published by Riot Games. This game is only available to play on Microsoft Windows and has been a consistently trending game of 2020 and 2021. This game features multiple modes to play, but the main mode includes a spike that one team has to plant and another has to defend, giving the players a thrilling as well as action-packed experience. Coming back to the topic, in this article, we are going to talk about how you can fix the Valorant error that comes with a message, “Out of Video Memory trying to allocate a texture”. So, here is everything you need to know about fixing it.
Fix: Valorant Error Out of Video memory
The main reason behind this error is a shortage of Virtual Memory in your PC. So, what you have to do is increase the same. Here are some steps that will guide you to do so:
- Open Control Panel
- Select System
- Select “Advanced System Settings”
- Here, under the “advanced” tab, click on the “Settings” button present under the head, “Performance”.
- Now, under the “Advanced” tab, select Programs.
- After that, click on the “Change” button.
- Here, deselect “Automatically manage paging size”. Select your System Drive [C], click on Custom Size Option, and set the initial and maximum size for your Virtual Memory. Make sure that you use the recommended size set by windows for the initial option. On the other side, set the maximum size as 1.5 times the RAM of your PC in MB format. For example, for 8 MB, it will be 128 MB.
- Click on Set, and then on OK.
- Click on Apply, then Ok, and then again OK.
- Congratulations, you have fixed this issue.
So, this was all about fixing the Valorant Error Out of Video Memory. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.