If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to fix the stuck on press the PS Button on the controller during the PlayStation 5 login screen, you have come to the right place. The PlayStation 5 is a very stable as well as a powerful gaming console. Likewise, the console performs without a hitch under normal circumstances. However, some players report facing the issue of being stuck on the login screen. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to fix the stuck on Press the PS button on the controller while PS5 login screen issue.
The issue mainly occurs when a PlayStation 5 user boots up their consoles. Likewise, the console gets stuck on the login screen making it unusable. Thus, many players are looking for fixes to this issue. Although the issue may be fixable using a patch update, Sony has not given a patch update on the issue.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the information you need regarding the steps on how to resolve the problem of being stuck on Press the PS Button on the Controller while PlayStation 5 login screen by reading below.
How to fix Stuck on Press the PS Button on Controller while PS5 login –
- First and foremost, you have to press as well as hold the power button on the PlayStation 5 console for about 10 seconds.
- Once the PlayStation 5 console is completely shut off, you have to now unplug the console from the power outlet/supply.
- You have to keep the PlayStation 5 console unplugged for about 1 minute or more. This resets the system cache of the console.
- Next up, you have to press the PS button on your controller to turn on the PlayStation 5 console.
- Doing so, the console can now bypass the Press PS button screen.
- Finally, you can now use the PlayStation 5 console as normal without getting stuck.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to fix Stuck on Press the PS Button on Controller while PlayStation 5 login. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.