It is very annoying to get an error or bug on your PlayStation or PS, being a great piece of technology, it still has a lot of bugs so if you ever got an error called SU-41766-4 on your PS4 console. Then this article will help you solve this error/bug.
PS4 or PlayStation 4?
PS4 was launched eight years ago in 2013, It is a home video game console made by Sony Computer Entertainment. PS4 is greatly used for gaming purposes and before the launch of PS5, it was one of the best consoles available in the market.
Other than gaming, people also use it to watch DVDs, Store games, apps, and other stuff.
What is error SU-41766-4?
We aren’t sure as to why it happens but it a network issue error that is happening which is stopping you to sign in to your PSN account So, to fix this error you must follow the steps discussed below.
How can you fix this error?
- Firstly, what you have to do is to remove your PSN account from your PS. (You can do that from the account management setting.)
- Then log in with a guest account.
- After doing that, you head to the network setting in your PS.
- Select set up internet connection.
- It will ask you how you want to connect to the network. (We recommend using a LAN cable over Wi-Fi)
- It will then ask you, how you want to set up your internet connection? Select “custom”.
- In the IP address setting, “select automatic”.
- IN DHPC hostname, select “Do not specify”.
- In the DNS setting, select “manual”.
- Then in primary DNS put code 184.108.40.206 and in secondary DNS put code 220.127.116.11
- Keep MTU setting as “automatic” and proxy server as “Do not use”.
It will update your internet setting and then you can sign in back into your account and it will solve your problem.
It looks like a difficult process but it is quite easy and it will remove the bug. If you still can’t understand this process you can watch this video.
We can’t guarantee that this fix will work for everyone
Hope this article will help you solve your problem and If you have any doubts feel free to ask us, as we are always happy to help.