Nintendo switch provides the best user experience and amazing build quality with a flurry of services and facilities to be taken advantage of. But sometimes the unfortunate has to deal with error codes and looking up fixes is quite a drag. It will also cost you a lot for the repair. Hence, we always want a simple yet working solution for each error. Today we are not going to discuss error code. Instead, we will discuss a technical fault – Nintendo Switch blank screen.
This fault is quite devastating and might be tormenting too. Mainly in this fault, you will notice the screen going blank. The console will not power up. You may hear some noise from the console but the screen remains pitch black. Your console will not start even after pressing the power and home buttons in sleep mode. Well, this mostly indicates that your console is dead but fortunately there are some fixes that you can try out.
Solutions for Blank screen
- Reset the AC adapter and leave it unplugged for a while like 30 seconds or so. Now, power your Nintendo Switch back on. Check for the error once more.
- You can perform a hard reset on your console. Hold down the power button for twenty seconds and then press the power button once to turn it on. Your console should boot up without the error.
- Make sure you’re using the right AC charger for your console. The wrong charger may never charge your console due to incompatibility. You should always check if your Nintendo charger is working or not.
- Check if there are any cuts in the charging cable. A damaged charger may fail to charge your console. This is how your console will run out of charge.
- Another thing to look out for is the USB port. Examine whether it is damaged or not. A damaged USB port cannot support charging and hence that may be the culprit behind your nightmare.
If the console doesn’t work then it might be an internal circuit fault. Fixing the hardware for solving the Nintendo Switch blank screen is troublesome. The only way to safely resolve this is to book a repair for your console. This might be costly but you can get your console as new as it was.