Minecraft is an online multiplayer sandbox game that is developed by Mojang. This game revolves around a world made of blocks. Buildings, trees, water, creatures, and every single thing in the world of Minecraft is made up of Blocks. The players have to defend themselves from mobs (non-playing characters) such as animals, villagers or hostile creatures.
The players have to extract various types of raw materials and craft them to build various structures or earthworks. The game is experienced at its best when you are playing with your friends. But at the same time, its fun gets cursed when the game pops up different kinds of errors.
In this article, we are going to talk about the error code: Ghast and how can we fix it. So here is everything you need to know.
How to fix Error Code: Ghast?
Error Code Ghast is an unusual error seen in Minecraft. This error is not enabling some users to login into their Microsoft accounts. This is a very rare error. There is a very less amount of errors seen with Error code: ghast. Any official fix has not been mentioned for this error but you can try various methods that can help you. These methods helped certain players fix the same kind of login issues.
- Uninstall and Reinstall Minecraft Java Edition
- Install updated video drivers
- Select and launch Minecraft without opening other games or apps
- If resource packs or mods fail to load or cause your game to crash, you will need to uninstall and reinstall them one at a time to find which one is the cause.
- Try Alternative Minecraft Launcher
- Check for Incompatible Software, to check it you can head here
If you are getting this error on mobile devices, you can follow the steps below.
- Open up settings on your mobile phone and then look for Apps or in some devices it is Apps & Notifications. Click on Apps or Apps & Notifications.
- Now search for the Minecraft App & click on it.
- Now click on permission & under the permission menu, click on Files & Media.
- Now you need deny the access of files & media to the Minecraft App.
- Now clear all apps from your recent menu.
- Try to restart the Minecraft app again & sign-in with your account ID & give access to File & Media again.
This should work for you.
We hope that these methods will help you resolving the issue in the game. Furthermore, if you also face other errors in Minecraft, you can check the solutions out by heading here.