Are you also facing connection issues with the server while playing Minecraft on Android? Here are some solutions to this issue. Read the full article to learn more.
Minecraft is one of the most popular sandbox games. Minecraft is developed by Mojang. This game revolves around an endless world that is made up of cubical blocks. Everything in this world is made up of these blocks. this game was released initially for PCs only. But, it has also started working on mobiles since 2011. In this article, we are going to talk about an error in Minecraft Android that hampers players from connecting to the World. So, here is everything you need to know.
Minecraft Android Issue: Unable to connect to the world
This issue pops up when players are unable to connect their game to the Minecraft Servers. Here are some fixes that can help you fix this Minecraft Android Issue. Just follow these steps to fix this error:
- Firstly, you must make sure that you are not running any bugged apk of Minecraft on your Android Devices. To save money, some Minecraft players try to run a free version of the Minecraft apk from various unofficial websites. You need to be playing on an official game version of Minecraft.
- Also, make sure that you are running the game on its latest version. Check for any pending updates on Google Play Store and update Minecraft.
- While opening Minecraft, you should make sure that your mobile is connected to the internet while booting the game. Sometimes, booting the game without connecting the mobile to the internet can cause this issue in the game.
- Sign-in Again: Go to Settings> Profile> Sign out of your Microsoft Account. Now, Sign in again to your Microsoft Account. Make sure to save your sign-in setting to your Microsoft Account.
- After these steps, you will be able to connect to the servers of Minecraft easily.
We hope that you found this article helpful. Share this article with your Minecraft Buddies.
Read More: Minecraft: How to Download & Install Lunar Client