Like every other game, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and newly launched Warzone are suffering from a number of dev errors. Many players are facing dev errors code 6071,6324, 6042, 6036, 6606, 6165, 6068, and more like these in Modern Warfare. If you’re also facing the dev errors, then don’t worry as in this guide we have a list of solutions you can attempt.
How To Fix COD Modern Warfare & Warzone Dev Errors
- DEV ERROR 5759 – DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error. This is a DirectX related error.
- Dev Error 6606 – This is a display related error. Make sure you are using updated device drivers. Try running the game in 1080p or disable your second monitor to get rid of this error.
- Dev Error 6165 – Open battle.net and perform a “scan and repair” for the game to fix it.
- Dev Error 6065 – Activision is currently working on a fix for this, they recommend you tone down your settings for a workaround.
- Dev Error 6068 – Another DirectX related error. Make sure you have the latest version of Windows and DirectX installed.
Dev Errors 5885, 740, 6036, 5758, 1110, 6071, 5476 can be fixed by following the same steps for error with the same first digit in the above points.
If the error codes still persist, then try out the following methods.
There is no fact which holds the legitimacy of this method, but in some cases disabling crossplay fixed the crashes so it is worth trying.
To do it follow the steps:
- Go to options
- Click on the Account tab
- Disable crossplay from there
Lower The Game Settings
Few players have reported fixing the random dev errors just by lowering their game’s settings. So, you can also try this move and cap your fps to 60 or 30 and lower the texture quality.
Disable Asus Strix Monitoring
If you are using the Asus Strix Graphic card, there are chances that you might have installed monitoring software. Disabling it could fix some dev errors. Other monitoring or overclocking software can also hit some dev errors in the game. So, it is better to disable all softwares related to overclocking, overlay, monitoring.
Keep Checking Infinity Ward Trello Board
Trello Board for Infinity Ward keeps track of ongoing issues in the game and their fix status. Keep track of this board to see whether Infinity Ward have acknowledged the error you are facing or not. If it is, then you may get the fix in the next update.
If these fixes don’t help you, then it would be better to contact customer support .