Some players in Overwatch 2 may be unaware of the steps to find and accept friend requests in the game. Likewise, adding friends within the game is also a major element of multiplayer games. Knowing how to accept friend requests in the game is very useful. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to find & accept friend requests in Overwatch 2.
What to do when receiving friend requests in the game?
All you have to do when receiving friend requests from friends or from recent teammates is simply accept the request or reject them. Likewise, a major aspect of the gameplay is to add friends and invite them for multiplayer matches. Winning matches with friends than with random players is much more easier and fun. Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to find as well as accept friend requests in the game by reading below.
How to Find & Accept Friend Requests in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps to find as well as accept friends requests in the game –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the game’s home screen.
2) Next up, you have to go to the game’s main menu screen. You have to go to the game’s main menu by pressing the ESC key.
3) Then, you have to go to Options in the main menu. After doing so, you have to go to the Social Menu in the options.
4) In the game’s Social Menu, you can find different tabs including Friends, Groups, Recent Players as well as Invitations. You have to now go to the Invitations tab to find the list of all the available invitations.
5) You can simply select a name from the list and then press the Accept button. Likewise, you can simply follow these steps to add friends to the game.
6) Finally, you can find as well as accept friend requests in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to find as well as accept friend requests in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.