The gaming console has changed the way of gaming experience by a huge margin. Even after having amazing gaming setups and advanced system performance, most of the gaming community craves gaming consoles over desktops. They prefer controller experience over a mouse, and why not, controllers have a better look and feel than a mouse. You need skills and control while operating a gaming controller, but clicking a mouse needs no skills. Considering games, audio also plays a vital role. Hence, today we will help you to reset the Turtle Beach headphones.
Overall, the gaming experience in consoles is far better than desktop. Comparisons apart, PS5 and Xbox series has really attracted a vast majority of gamers over the decade. The following includes a very simple technique, for performing a factory reset. You can do this for the Turtle Beach headphones for PS5 and Xbox.
- You need to have a USB C cable and a USB transmitter.
- Plug the USB C cable into the headphone.
- Turn on your headset. You will also need a computer for resetting the headphone.
- You need to plug both the USB transmitter and the USB cable into your pc.
- All of the above steps are essential to reset.
- Now go to the browser on your computer and search turtle engine firmware.
- Download it on your pc and install the software.
- Open the application and it should detect your headset.
- Click on restore and let the process happen.
- Click on ok and continue.
This is very useful software. But lookout for any threats or viruses that might come with the software. Have your Windows defender or antivirus on while doing this process. You should check out the YouTube video of YourSixStudios for visual guidance to factory reset the Turtle Beach headphones. This channel is also recommended for any tech issues related to console gaming.