If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to change your name in Overwatch 2, you have come to the right place. Overwatch 2 is an online game. Thus, having a unique name in the game can be very useful. Friends can identify and find your account through your unique name. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to change your name in the game.
Why would you want to change your name in the game?
There may be a number of reasons why you want to change your name in the game. Likewise, you may simply want to get a new name to get a fresh start. You can also simply change your name to make your name more unique. Whatever the reason may be, changing the name in Overwatch 2 is quite easy.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to change your name in the game by reading below.
How to Change Name in Overwatch 2?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to go to the Battle.net official website. You can simply do this by opening up one of your browsers and heading to the official website. Or, you can click here.
2) After going to the official Battle.net website, you have to Sign in to your Battle.net account. Then, you have to go to Account Settings.
3) In the Account Settings, you have to go to Account Details and then scroll down to Battletag. Here, you have to enter your new Battle.net name in the text field next to Battletag.
4) Then, you have to click on the Change Your Battletag button after entering your new name. It is also a good idea to read all the details before changing your Overwatch 2 name.
5) Now, you have to restart the game. After restarting, the new name will be visible in Overwatch 2.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to change your name in Overwatch 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.