Minecraft opens up a whole new world for gamers. This vast land can be used to do a lot of things. Players have to collect materials to craft tools, build houses, farmlands, and fight enemies. Minecraft has been correctly awarded as the most popular game of the year. At times, it might get boring to play alone. So, you can learn to add Minecraft cross-platform friends.
Steps to Add Cross-platform friends
Adding friends in Minecraft is very simple. Follow the steps mentioned below to add your very first friend.
- Open Minecraft on your device.
- On the bottom-left of the screen, you will see a button for Sign in with Microsoft Account.
- A sign-in window will pop up. If you are doing this for the first time, you need to visit a website.
- The website URL is given in the box.
- Go to the website and sign in with your Microsoft account. Use the code provided only necessary.
- After you have correctly signed in, you will see a new window.
- Click on Let’s play.
- Now, click on Play and launch your world.
Once you are in the game, open up the options menu. On the right side of the screen, you will see Invite to the game. Click on that to invite your friends. Now, select the Find cross-platform friends option. In the text box, you just have to enter the gamer tag of your friend. You have to click on Add Friend from his profile.
After he accepts the invite, you can see his name on the list. Now, you can easily invite him to play with you in your world. You can follow these steps to add any number of Minecraft cross-platform friends to your list. The vibes of the game change when you have fun with friends. So, what are you waiting for? Invite your friends now.