Thunderbrew Potion is a unique potion that you may be looking to obtain in Hogwarts Legacy. Likewise, the different potions in the game can be very beneficial during battles. It can either be a potion for combat or for defensive uses. A major benefit of combat potions is that they can help you defeat enemies easier. Knowing how to obtain this potion or how to craft it can be very useful. This article is therefore regarding how to Craft & Get Thunderbrew Potion in Hogwarts Legacy.
What is a Thunderbrew Potion?
The Thunderbrew Potion is a very useful potion in the game. Likewise, it is a type of combat potion that stuns and damages nearby enemies. This comes in very handy during encounters with tons of enemies. In order to craft or get the Thunderbrew Potion in the game, continue reading.
Hogwarts Legacy: How to Craft & Get Thunderbrew Potion –
1) The first step is to unlock the crafting station. You can brew this potion on a Potion Station, either in the Room of Requirement or Potions Class. However, it is recommended to brew it in the Room of Requirement as it has several advantages. So, to unlock the Room of Requirement, you have to attend the Potion class in Hogwarts.
2) Next up, you have to obtain the following ingredients:
- Lacewing Flies: You can find them near the bushes around the town of Hogsmeade.
- Shrivelfig Fruit: You can purchase it from The Magic Neep in Hogsmeade. Likewise, you can find this shop just west of the city. It is connected by a bridge near J. Pippin’s Potions.
- Stench of the Dead: You have to kill the zombie-like creatures to obtain this ingredient. The creatures are also known in Hogwarts as undead Inferi.
3) This potion has a crafting time of 90 seconds. An alternative that you can follow to get the Thunderbrew Potion is that you can purchase it. Likewise, you can go to “J. Pippin’s Potions” in Hogsmeade and buy the potion for 1000 galleons.
This was an article regarding how to craft as well as get the Thunderbrew Potion in Hogwarts Legacy. In addition to this article, you can also check out other articles on the game by following Digistatement.