As Hogwarts Legacy is a major game release that has many Harry Potter fans worldwide excited to play, having a wide variety of language support is essential. Likewise, you may be looking to change the language in the game. In this case, the steps on how to do this are different on each platform. This article is therefore regarding how to change text & speech language on Hogwarts Legacy on PC, PS5, & Xbox Series X/S.
Hogwarts Legacy: How to change Text & Speech Language on PC, PS5, & Xbox Series X/S –
Hogwarts Legacy supports a wide variety of language options, but not every language support is available worldwide. The languages you can apply to the game depend on the region you are accessing the game from. Anyways, for more information on this, head here. Moving on to the steps on how to change text & speech-language in the game on different platforms, you can follow the steps below:
For PlayStation 5:
1) Firstly, close the game and go to the PlayStation 5 settings.
2) Next, go to System.
3) Go to the Language and Region option.
4) Select one of the supported languages.
5) Then, select the region in accordance with the selected language.
6) Go to the PlayStation 5 game library and highlight Hogwarts Legacy from the Installed Game Library.
7) Now, press the Options button on your controller and choose the Manage Game Content option.
8) Select the download arrow icon next to the language pack that you want.
9) Finally, you can launch the game and choose the downloaded language pack. You can find this by going to the Dialogue Language option in Settings under the Audio tab.
1) Close the game completely and go to the Xbox Settings.
2) Go to System and then, Language and Region.
3) Here, you have to select one of the supported languages.
4) Switch the region in accordance with the selected language.
5) Restart the console once you get the prompt.
6) Open Hogwarts Legacy and select Accept once you get the prompt to install the language pack.
For PC via Steam:
1) Launch Steam and go to LIBRARY.
2) Find Hogwarts Legacy and right-click on the game.
3) Click on the Properties option.
4) Select the Language tab and left-click on the drop-down menu.
5) Select the language that you want.
6) Wait for Steam to download the selected language data.
7) Launch the game to see the text change as well as the audio (if it is available).
For PC via Epic Games:
1) Launch the Epic Games Launcher.
2) Click on the profile icon in the top right corner.
3) Click on Settings.
4) In the Language drop-down menu, select the language that you want.
5) Finally, click on the Restart Now option to confirm the change.
This was an article regarding how to change text & speech language in Hogwarts Legacy. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.