Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint is an online tactical shooter video game developed by Ubisoft Paris and published by Ubisoft. The game was released worldwide on 4 October 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and on 18 December 2019 for Stadia.
Ubisoft is rolling out a new update for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint today. The update has already gone live for PC platforms today, and available to download. The new update carries a new patch version 2.0.3 to the game, which brings a long list of bug-fixes and improvements.
According to the official statement by the developers, the new patch doesn’t bring new features to the game, but only targets to fix issues. And the new update file weighs 1.41 GB for PC platform. Also, the new patch update will roll out for other platforms tomorrow.
We have mentioned the official patch notes below, check it out for finer details –
Ghost Recon Breakpoint update 2.0.3 patch notes –
PATCH HIGHLIGHTS –
• Fixed an issue where Echelon and Engineer classes were not unlockable for some players.
• Fixed an issue where the cursor was missing at the selection screen.
PATCH NOTES – Audio
• Fixed an issue where Russian voice lines for Wym Van Dy ke sounded low when escorting him to the solar power plant.
Ghost Experience –
• Fixed an issue where Interface Presets on individual save slots were saving across player accounts.
• Fixed an issue where some Top items were clipping when paired with Heat Regulating Tactical Pants on female characters.
• Fixed a memory leak that could occur when using the Vulkan renderer.
• Fixed an issue where some were unable to access TacMap or finish their round after a host migration.
• Fixed an issue with text chat not working properly in the matchmaking lobby.
• Fixed an issue where squads were showing as Killed in Action after finishing Raid and reappearing in Erewhon.
• Fixed an issue where visual effects on nodes would deactivate if Raid was started for a second time.
• Reworked issue where damage dealt and received was not corresponding to weapon stats on Regular difficulty during Raid.
• Fixed an issue where Echelon and Engineer classes were not unlockable for some players. • Fixed an issue where the cursor was missing at the selection screen.
• Fixed an issue on consoles where the Store tab was missing from Save Select Options menu after restarting the game.
• Fixed an issue where NPCs killed in vehicles sometimes appeared floating while in co-op.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.