A new update for Ghost Recon Breakpoint has gone live and the latest patch 1.03 has added many new elements to the game. The update has also brought a lot of bug fixes
Ghost Recon Breakpoint game has been set up on Aurora island, and in the game players to get play as Nomad, a member of special ops who has to investigate troubles created Skell Technology. Now, let us see all the changes that have been made in the latest patch 1.03.
Sizes of Patch for different platforms
- Xbox One: 7 GB
- PlayStation®4 system: 7 GB
- Uplay PC and Epic Game Store: 6.7 GB
- Fixed an issue that caused the drone to stop deploying on some occasions.
- Fixed a bug that caused some players to respawn under the map.
- Fixed an issue where changing fire rate while ADS deployed the drone.
- Fixed an issue where L3GP night vision goggles blocked the weapon reticle while in third-person view.
- Fixed an issue where the “Mission Completion” tutorial pop-up would display after every loading screen.
- Improvements made to the issue where scopes would flicker when players ADS.
- Sniper weapons no longer one-shot while using the Rolling Thunder perk.
- Fixes implemented to Ghost War stat tracking.
- Ghost War stats are now display correctly in the loadout menus.
- Shooting downed enemies will no longer trigger hit confirmations.
- Added a cooldown to the Ping system to avoid spam.
- Mission interaction is now prioritized over vehicle interaction.
- Players can now do a camera shoulder swap while in cover. It will also rotate the main player on the spot.
- Increased the base stamina by 66%.
- Increased stamina re-gen speed by 75%.
- Reduced the stamina consumed when sliding by 50%.
- Fixed a bug where players could get stuck after using their ability or frags while Panther Class is equipped.
- Realigned the angle of the panoramic night vision goggles to align better with the character’s eyes.
So these are the highlights for patch 1.03, you can check the complete patch notes by heading here.