If you are a player who let go of Genshin Impact for lack of time or inclination, know that now is going to be a good time to come back to participate in this stellar reunion. It often happens that games set up a reward system for returning players and although Genshin Impact was released on September 28, players who gave up the game for lack of desire, disinterest or lack of time may come back. in the universe and the world of Teyvat.
If Update 1.2 is what you need to come back and discover new environments with new mechanics like the Deep Cold, the Stellar Reunion event may also be of interest to you, especially if you haven’t touched the game since 45 days or more.
- Adventure level greater than or equal to 10
- No connection for 14 consecutive days or more
- More than 45 days have passed since the last activation of the “Stellar Reunion” event
Duration of the event
- 14 days remaining to activation
What does the return event bring if I return?
- Returning Reward: Obtain First Gems, Brittle Resin, and other rewards. Please note, this reward can only be obtained once.
- Passage of Time: During the duration of the event, log in to obtain First Gems, Fragile Resins, Hero’s Lessons, Mystical Reinforcement Ores, and other rewards.
- Way Home: Complete certain quests each day during the event to get rewards and points. Once you have obtained enough points, you can exchange them for the bonus reward: the one-handed sword ” Stonecutter (prototype) “. This bonus reward can only be redeemed once!
- Reunion Wish: Grants three opportunities to get double loot from Petrified Trees in dungeons, Flowers of Fortune and Flowers of Revelation using Original Resin.
Follow us for more Genshin Impact Event news and updates. You can also check out the latest The Chalk Prince and Dragon Event here.