If you are looking for information regarding the steps to change the language in GeForce Now, you have come to the right place. GeForce Now currently is one of the most popular cloud gaming services worldwide. Likewise, players from different areas can simply stream their game library using the service. However, there might be some players who want to change the language of the GeForce Now application. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to do the same.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the information you need regarding the steps on how to change language in GeForce Now by reading below.
How to change language in GeForce Now –
In order to change the language in GeForce Now, you have to completely change Windows display language. Likewise, you can do this by following the steps below –
- First and foremost, you have to go to Start > Settings > Time & language > Region & language.
- In the Region & language option, you can choose between any one of the languages that you want. Then you have to select Options.
- From the language Options, you have to select download from the download language pack option.
- After successfully downloading as well as installing a particular language pack, you can go back to Region & language.
- Then, you can choose any one of the languages that you have already installed. Now, you can select the Set as Default option to make that language the Windows display language.
- Finally, you can simply restart your system to apply the changes before relaunching GeForce Now.
Additionally, players who are using the Chrome browser to play games can simply change the language in their Chrome settings.
A simple workaround for players who do not want to change their default Windows language –
Players can simply launch a game, and go to Settings in the game. Likewise, players have to choose the ‘windowed’ mode instead of the full-screen mode. After doing so, players can go to their library on Steam, click Properties and put any other compatible language in the launch options. Finally, players can relaunch the game, as well as revert back to Full-screen mode.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to change language in GeForce Now. You can also check out another relevant article on the same by clicking here.