Funimation is a very successful application that players can use on the PlayStation 5. Likewise, it is a streaming service that the console users can use to stream anime as well as other cartoons. Although the app is a relatively popular service on the console, there are some issues that players face when using the app. This article is therefore regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for the Funimation app not working on PS5 issue.
Funimation app not working on PS5: Fixes & Workarounds –
Reboot your PlayStation 5 console –
A workaround for any issues as well as glitches that you face when using apps on the PlayStation 5 is a clean reboot. Likewise, you can simply shut off and restart the console if the Funimation application is not working on your PS5 console.
Check your WiFi connection speed –
An unstable online connection speed can be the main reason for the app not working properly on the PlayStation 5. Therefore, it is important to make sure that your WiFi connection has a decent connection speed. You can also check the speed of your connection by using a different device to connect to the network.
Install the latest updates for the app –
A workaround that you can always follow to ensure optimal stability is to install the latest updates. Likewise, you can install updates to get the latest patches of the Funimation app. You can update the app by following the steps below:
- First and foremost, you have to go to the PlayStation 5 store and look for the Funimation app.
- Next up, you have to select the app and hit the update button to install the latest updates for the app.
- Finally, you can launch the app after the installation of the latest updates.
Clear the app’s data –
You can also clear the app’s data when facing bugs as well as glitches that cause the app not to work properly. It is relatively simple to clear the app data. You can do this by following the steps below:
- First and foremost, you have to go to the homepage of your console.
- Next up, you have to go to the console’s Settings and select Saved Game.
- Then, you have to go to the Game/App Settings and select Saved Data(PS5).
- Now, you have to go to the Console storage and go to Delete.
- Then, you have to select the Funimation app and hit delete.
- Finally, you can restart the console and launch the app to see if it fixes the issues.
This was an article regarding some fixes as well as workarounds that you can follow to resolve the Funimation app not working properly on the PlayStation 5. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.