Friday the 13th: The Game is a survival horror video game that has been developed by IllFonic, and published by Gun Media. The game has been based on the film of the same name.
The game released digitally on May 26, 2017, and it was released physically on October 13, 2017. Friday the 13th: The Game is available on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Switch and PlayStation 4. Today, the developers have released a new patch, 1.03 for the game on Nintendo Switch & it has brought many bugs fixes to the game which you can check below.
FULL PATCH NOTES:
- FIXED: An issue causing Environmental Kills to record a kill, but leave the counselor in game, creating stuck lobbies and excessive kill counts.
- FIXED: An issue with the drawer upstairs on Pinehurst that would cause the counselor to become stuck if interacted with.
- FIXED: A problem with super lazy bots on Jarvis House Offline. They are now motivated and will move about as normal.
- FIXED: An issue that would render a door unusable if two counselors interacted with the door/barricade at the same time.
- FIXED: Various game crash issues.
- FIXED: Various car interaction fixes, specifically counselors interacting with the car (fixing, starting, etc).
- FIXED: Various counselor stuck spots have been resolved.
- OTHER: Private Matches now include control over more of the in game settings.
- The modifier for “Ability Unlock/Recharge Rate” for Jason is currently only Recharge Rate. The Ability Unlock speed aspect of this will be implemented at a later date.
- These controls allow players to tweak private match settings to many varying degrees and some unexpected behavior can be seen depending on the variables selected. While players should expect some instability when altering these settings, the community can also report any unexpected behavior to JasonKillsBugs.com
- SWITCH: The team identified and resolved a few Switch specific Interaction Lock events
- SWITCH: The team included various stability fixes to help with performance.