We’ve all longed for those long drives in your car, coupled with the perfect weather. The weather is more important than people give it credit for, and we fully understand the choice to explore the weather in games. In this article, we will learn how to change the weather in Forza Horizon 4. Let’s dive right in:
Forza Horizon 4
Racing doesn’t get any better than this. Released in 2018, the game has been a staple in every racing game enthusiast’s library. The game incorporates fun and thrilling driving experience along with some great visuals. Forza Horizon 4 comes from a long line of near-perfect racing games that have entertained the world for a while now.
The game has time and again introduced updates and new content for users to enjoy. Forza Horizon 4 has some great collaborations in store for players. This includes LEGO Speed Champions, a Hot Wheels Legends Car Pack, and battle royale style racing events. Other additions include hidden treasures among other things. There are endless things to enjoy on Forza Horizon 4.
Forza Horizon 4 : How to change the weather ?
- Press Esc on the game while you’re playing.
- On the screen, locate the Cars menu.
- In your garage, select any car.
- Get in the car, have it delivered to your location.
- Once you are on the track, repeat the above steps.
- Keep repeating this step till the in-game weather changes. It might take a few attempts but this method will result in an eventual change in Weather as well as temperature and time.
While there is no direct way to change these parameters in-game, you can choose the weather if you are hosting a private match. On creating a new session, you will be prompted to select your choice of weather.
Read more about Forza Horizon 4 here:
Read more about gaming on Digistatement