Ubisoft is rolling out the new update to For Honor servers today. In a Twitter post, Ubisoft has confirmed that the new title update for the game will be available after the server maintenance in the game. Well, here, we will be mentioning what’s new in the title update and also, you can check out the official patch notes for finer details.
For Honor update 2.17.0 brings the awaited season and a new battle pass. And the new season also brings a long list of new content and fixes loads of bugs.
Developers say, “With our first battle pass, we want to give players more reasons to engage on the content of the season and get the best from the time invested in the game. All original options for players in terms of acquiring new items will be kept in-game. This includes content of the week available via steel as well as sales and scavenger crates /drops at the end of the matches.”
Players will be seeing new armor for Wu Lin heroes and one new Rare weapon set for all Heroes. Well, if you are interested, you can check out the entire patch notes below.
For Honor Update 2.17.0 Patch Notes –
Y4S1 BATTLE PASS
- The Truce of Wyverndale has begun! Bring your customization to a whole new level with 100 Tiers of free and premium rewards for all heroes.
- Free Pass rewards are available for all players without the need to purchase.
- Premium Pass rewards are only available for players that purchased the Battle Pass of the current season on their platform of choice. Completing matches, arcade mode quests and daily orders gives you Battle Points. Getting Battle Points will unlock higher Tiers in the Battle Pass.
- You can speed up your progression and unlock tiers using steel.
- Free rewards include embossings, ornaments, an emblem outline, color swatches, paint patterns and more.
- Premium rewards include executions, weapon sets, outfits, and dragon themed items for all heroes. The Premium Pass also grants a 10% Battle Points boost from completed matches.
- Battle Pass rewards are all cosmetic items and do not affect gameplay. Gears that are part of the pass drop according to your hero reputation level, as any other gear earned by playing matches.
- New Armor for Wu Lin Heroes:
- Jiang Jun
- New Armor Variations for Original Heroes and Year 3 Heroes:
- Black Prior
- One new Rare weapon set for all Heroes
- Added new Effects (Idle/Emote/Execution) to all Heroes. This reward can only be obtained during Season 13
- We release the new ‘Catch-Up’ feature for all Spectator Mode users. You’ll now be able to spectate the selected match from the last current position (close to real-time but with a minimum technical delay of 15 seconds) or from the beginning.
- Added a User Interface feedback (with a loading icon and text) to inform the player that we are currently waiting for more data to restart the simulation
- Starting from Y4, we will have completely new visual of minions that will replace the old ones
Charged Heavy Opener Adjustments
Developer’s comment: The following 3 Heroes (Conqueror, Highlander, and Shinobi) were able to attempt parrying Heavies by holding their Heavy Charges and, if the attack was feinted, cancel the Charge almost immediately. This particular option select allowed them an extremely powerful defense – but we would like them to take some risk to attempt a parry. So here, we reduced the “charged heavy option select” for all 3 of these charge heroes (Conqueror, Highlander, and Shinobi).
- [Adjustment] Can now only cancel a Charged Heavy at a minimum of 233ms into the Charge (from 33ms)
- [Adjustment] Now allowed to block in any stance 200ms in the 300ms clip when cancelling a Heavy Charge (only had defense in the current stance for the whole 300ms)
- [Adjustment] Can now only cancel a Heavy Charge at a minimum of 233ms into the Charge (from 33ms)
- [Adjustment] Now allowed to block in any stance 200ms in the 300ms clip when cancelling a Heavy Charge (used to not have the ability to)
- [Adjustment] Can now only cancel a Heavy Charge with a Dodge at a minimum of 400ms into the Charge (up from 0ms)
- [Adjustment] Can now only cancel holding Heavy to go into Offensive Form at a minimum of 333ms into the Charge (from 33ms)
- [Adjustment] Feinting Offensive Form now has 200ms of vulnerability to Guard Break (from 0ms)