Imagine you are playing your favorite video game and after spending countless hours to complete a certain level or objective you are unable to save the game? The pain, the frustration, I can really feel that. Users playing the Mass Effect Legendary Edition are facing a similar type of error called Not saving error. This error generally occurs, when players are trying to save the game. So in this blog, I’ll show you how to fix the Mass Effect Legendary Edition Not Saving Error easily.
About Mass Effect Legendary Edition
The all-new Mass Effect Legendary Edition has kicked in recently in May 2021. The game has new additions and new features which were never talked about in the previous editions of the game. Specifically, in terms of graphics, visuals, gameplay mechanics, and overall game experience, the latest edition has something exciting and interesting to offer to all its players.
It has taken all single-player features from the trilogy of Mass Effect and made a totally new game out of it. A launcher allows players to start all three games from one location, and a universal character builder contains customization choices from all three games. The usual female Commander Shepard model from Mass Effect 3 is now available across the trilogy, after previously being inaccessible in earlier games.
How to fix the Not Saving Error A Problem Occurred While Saving Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
As the game is new in the market, it is facing many new errors which are frustrating out the players. Not Saving error while saving the game and error in the file location is one of the errors players have reported. Here, we have mentioned some ways to fix the error.
Method 1: Scan and Repair
Using the Steam client, PC users may simply check and fix the installed game files.
- Firstly, open your Steam client and then click on Library.
- After that, head over to the left pane and right-click on Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
- Then click on Properties and navigate to Local Files.
- And then select Verify integrity of game files.
- Wait for the process to complete and then select restart your computer to apply changes.
Method 2: Run the game as Administrator
If you’re having problems with your game’s stored data, make sure you give it administrator access on your Windows machine.
- First of all, open your Steam and click on Library.
- And then right-click on the Mass Effect Legendary Edition in Steam.
- After that navigate to Manage and then click on Browse Local Files.
- Now, right-click on the exe file and Go to Properties and Click on the Compatibility Tab.
- Enable the Run this program as an administrator checkbox.
- Finally, click on Apply and then OK to save changes.
- Restart your device and check if the error has been fixed.