Days Gone is an action-packed survival cum adventure game that provides the satisfaction of epic gameplay and massive user experience. It was first published by sony interactive entertainment and was developed by bend games. The game has a collection of horror and dreadful moments which can send chills down the spine. This game has a 9/10 rating on steam and has great user reviews. It is available on PlayStation, Xbox, and windows. Some minor issues occur while playing this game, but most of them are solvable and easy to fix. Here is the fix for the Days Gone controller not working issue.
Ways to solve the issue
- The best and easy way to fix the problem is to restart the game. So close the steam launcher and restart it. Now open your game. It will most likely solve your problem.
- You can disconnect the controller from the PlayStation and reconnect it to make it work again.
- If you have any other USB devices connected to your PlayStation, then disconnect all of those. It might be a port problem. External devices include a USB, hotas, throttle, and stick. This might interfere with the working of your controller.
- Disabling the steam input might work like a charm. Go to Steam and right-click on the game. Click on properties and then go to the controller tab. Click on disable steam input. It will work as far as the error is concerned.
- You can also uncheck controller configuration. For this thing go to steam and click on settings. Click on the controller and then click on general controller settings. Now go and uncheck the configuration support option and save the changes. If the problem persists you can configure the controller settings and it shall work. This trick has worked for many users.
So these are some tricks to solve the problem. Unfortunately, if the problem persists, you may reach out to their customer service. They will help you to correctly identify and solve the Days Gone controller not working issue.