When it comes to Football video games, EA FIFA is one of the most prominent names that are currently available on the market. The first EA FIFA game was released in 1993, and after a successful run of so many years, FIFA 20 was released on September 24, 2019.
Coming to the topic, a new update has gone live for FIFA 20 and the latest update to the game has brought a lot of enhancements & bug fixes to the game. The new patch has arrived with version 1.20 & you can check it’s complete details down below.
Fifa 20 update 1.20 patch notes
- Added a Connection Monitoring option in Settings.
- This option enables the display of certain information regarding your connection while in an online match.
- This option is currently only available to a select group of players while we gather feedback and tune the associated values. We will communicate our plans for releasing this to a wider audience when more information is available.
- All other players will see this option as greyed out, and will not be able to toggle it on at this time.
Made the following change:
- Updates to multiple kits and tifos.
- Addressed the following issues:
- Scrolling line ups were not correctly displaying names.
- In VOLTA FOOTBALL, the avatar’s saved customizations were not displayed in some cases.
- Added fixes for game crashing issues.
- Added network connection related improvements.
- Addressed framerate drop and lag issues.
Added performance enhancements
- Added stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.