The recently released game, Farming Simulator 22 is getting a very positive response from the players. The positive responses shared by the players are grossing this game to the new players also. In this article, we will be sharing the top 10 tips to you that you must follow if you are a new Farming Simulator 22 player. By following the tips from the list below, you will be getting the best experience of this game.
Top 10 Farming Simulator 22 tips
1) The first tip for FS22 beginners is to start the game by playing the “New Farmer Mode”. This is the easiest mode for the players offered by the game. It is the best mode for beginners that will help them to get familiar with the game. It is also recommended that you must select the base game map like Haut-Beyleron.
The next tip for beginners is to not activate all the mods at one go. The reason behind this tip is that as a beginner, you do not know how various equipment and things work in the base game. When you get more familiar with the game and its equipment, then you can eventually start adding mods to the game.
2) The third tip for beginners is to sell the items that you do not need. Every player has some items or equipment that they know they’ll never use, for example, water tank, house, etc. So, it is better to sell off those items and get a decent amount of currency in return. This tip will help you make a lot of easy money in the game.
3) The next quick tip for every beginner is to start their journey in agriculture from basic crops. The basic crops include Wheat, Barley, Canola, Oats, Soy, etc. When you start the game in New Farmer Mode, you will be provided all the equipment that is required to grow these basic grain crops.
4) The fifth tip for beginners is to make rational purchases. Making rational purchases means that you must only purchase that items or equipment that are based on your needs and are not based on your wants. Always go for the cheaper options if available.
5) The next tip for everyone is to don’t play the rush game. Most of the new players make the mistake of purchasing big machines and equipment earlier than they should. Always make purchases that are really required for your farm.
6) Tip number 7 suggests that every beginner must avoid taking loans. Taking loans will only help you out if you are playing this game for a while and understand that how business works.
7) The next tip for beginners we would like to suggest is that they must do contract work. By going into the contract section, you can find contracts that are available. So complete them to earn rewards.
8) The ninth tip for beginners is to turn off the seasons and other stuff like weeds, crop destruction, etc. to make the game as simple as possible.
10) Last but not the least, it is suggested for every beginner that they must not rush while raising animals in the game. Raising animals can cost you a handsome amount of money that you can postpone until you get good at business.
So, these all were the tips that every beginner must follow to get a good experience playing Farming Simulator 22.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.