Has it ever happened to you in Fall Guys when you open up the store and buy one DLC pack, but unfortunately, you don’t actually receive the items? At the same time, money got deducted from your account? At the same time, Steam says you own the DLC pack? How to solve this error? Read this article to know more.
Fall Guys: Missing Skin DLC Fix
Want to see the costume you spent for finally? Now the costume is just some steps away to feature in your costume section. But how to get back the Skin from this DLC-based error?
- Make sure that the game is closed and then open up Steam to locate Fall Guys.
- Right-click on properties and head across to the DLC
- Click on the very top
- From here, uncheck the pack that you paid for and received
- Click close, then click play once again
- This would launch the game
- From here, we will close out of it and come back to the screen
- Right-click on the properties again after it closes DLC completely and later then check all of your DLCs over
- After this, now you can click Close and then play once again
- From here, now it will go ahead and re-download anything if it deleted anything by mistake
- Hopefully, when you reach the main menu, your costumes will appear in the costume section of Fall Guys
Otherwise, if that did not work, try to restart your PC. Fall Guys is available in all major consoles, starting from the Sony PlayStation to the Xbox, Microsoft Windows, and even Nintendo Switch. Although, the title is yet to bring a mobile gaming version. But as it stands, this would be coming soon, exclusively for China. According to senior analyst Daniel Ahmad, Chinese games and entertainment company Bilibili has secured the right to publish a mobile version of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout in China. But we might get to see the game in other regions and their mobile gaming market by January 2022.
For more updates on Fall Guys, read DigiStatement.