The ESPN App is a sports app that provides an all-in-one hub for sports. Likewise, it is an app where you can stream a variety of live sports. The app is very popular on many platforms including the PlayStation 5. This article is therefore regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for the Espn app not working on PS5.
Espn app not working on PS5: Fixes & Workarounds –
Check your WiFi internet connection –
As the app is a streaming service that relies solely on your internet connection for streaming, it is important to ensure that you have a stable internet connection. Likewise, you have to make sure that your internet connection is consistent as well as speedy to make sure the ESPN app is working properly.
Restart your PlayStation 5 console –
A very quick workaround for some bugs as well as glitches that results in the app not working properly is a restart. Likewise, you have to simply turn off your console and turn it back on before launching the app again.
Download and install the latest app updates –
Regular update of apps is important to ensure that you have the latest stability improvements as well as performance enhancements. Likewise, updates usually resolve bugs as well as glitches that cause the app not to work properly. You can update the app by following the steps below:
- First and foremost, you have to go to the PlayStation 5 store and search for the ESPN app.
- Next up, you have to select the app and highlight it.
- Finally, you can simply tap on the update button to install the latest updates.
Uninstall and Reinstall the application –
Some of the bugs as well as glitches that cause the app to not work properly may only be fixable by a fresh install. Therefore, you can uninstall the app and remove all its data before reinstalling the latest version of the app. You can reinstall the app by following the steps below:
- Firstly, you have to go to your PlayStation 5 home menu.
- Next up, you have to highlight the ESPN application and press the Options button on your controller.
- Now, you have to select the Delete option.
- Finally, you can go back to the PlayStation 5 store and install the latest version of the app.
This was an article regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for the Espn app not working on the PlayStation 5. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.